Kilimanjaro Dental Centre is about educating, motivating and supporting you to retain control over your dental health. We offer a full range of quality, evidence based dental care.
Orthodontic treatment is provided by Dr Prashant Zaveri, a registered specialist who also has rooms in Remuera at Ascot Office Park.
Our dental services include :
- Educating patients to maintain healthy teeth and gums
- Diagnose and treat problems relating to the teeth, gums and mouth in general
- Scale and clean teeth
- Tooth extractions
- Fillings and root canals
- Teeth whitening
- Crowns and bridges and dentures
- Cosmetic dentistry and tooth whitening
- Implants to replace missing teeth
- Orthodontic and periodontic work
Contact us now to make an appointment.
We accept credit cards (Visa / Mastercard / American Express).
All our surgeries are furnished with state of the art equipment and maintained at the highest standards.
We follow up with our treatment to ensure that you are comfortable.
With over 30 years of dental experience and experience with implants, we are experts in all facets of dentistry.
Deep Teeth Whitening – Linda Mayers
This is the term used when combining one or more dental treatments to enhance the appearance of your smile.
- In-chair teeth whitening generally involves the application of a whitening.
- Take-home teeth whitening requires a set of custom made trays to fit your teeth.
- Factors such as smoking, poor oral hygiene and diet can affect the longevity of the results.
Five crowns within 48 hours with Salma Kingston
Crowns are needed when a tooth has a significant amount of structural damage and a normal filling would not be adequate.
- Heavily filled teeth that have broken or that are likely to break in the near future.
- Teeth with old amalgam fillings often crack around the filling causing pain when chewing.
Our Happy Clients
I have been seeing you for the past 15 years, and all I can say is I have never felt better about the health of my mouth , teeth and gums. You work together effortlessly as a team, and have always put your patients care uppermost in priority order.
I can’t thank you enough for seeing me in my hour of need. Toothache is long forgotten, and I am back on the road, without having to think of what I can and cant eat.
It was my worst nightmare, my child falling on the playground. I have to say I was never more relieved to speak with you and have treatment done at your clinic. She is happy to come back now anytime, and you have put her at ease about visiting the dentist regularly. Your staff were so helpful at the time, and their reassuring words were very soothing for my nerves.
When I walked in for the first time, I thought I was in for massive amounts of treatment. But your way of explaining and prioritising the treatment options has helped me get through one of the most difficult obstacles to having healthy teeth and a beautiful smile.
She adopts a conservative approach to maintain the aesthetics of patients’ teeth, informing every step of the way. She will advise what is best for the patient as not every treatment option will work for everyone. She is professional yet friendly.
His vast experience in periodontics, a specialty dedicated to maintaining healthy gums and the treatment of gum disease, provides a unique and valuable feature in his treatment methods.
Dr Zaveri suggests gum conditions and diseases are most commonly under-diagnosed and because the disease does not have many symptoms it is not perceived as a problem by people.